Kangaroo Valley

Where are your favourite MX5 roads in the State that you live?

Moderators: timk, Stu, Andrew, -alex, miata

BPT323

Kangaroo Valley

Postby BPT323 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:24 pm

I am amazed no one has mentioed Kangaroo Valley.
This is an unreal drive, uphill and down hill.

Hairpins, straights, blind curves.
Head down into the Valley from Bowral, through the township. Can even stop at the pub or at the pottery places etc, if your into the arts fartsy stuff. Then back up out of the Valley, over the hill, down again in Nowra.

Best to do it earlt in the morning, as to miss the caravans. Late night also brings a few large trucks into the equation.

yammo323
Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2 GT

Postby yammo323 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:11 am

Hey,

I went down to Kangaroo Valley recently trying to find a spectacular piece of road around Kangaroo Valley that I drove on a few years back.

From memory, I think it was off Kangaroo Valley Way, heading towards one of the water falls i.e. Belmore Falls.

I believe the road goes down a mountain and it's roughly 14km of winding road.

Anyone know where this road is?
Red 94 Clubman \"As Mazda Intended\"

MasterZ
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NA6 - Turbo

Re:

Postby MasterZ » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 pm

yammo323 wrote:Hey,

I went down to Kangaroo Valley recently trying to find a spectacular piece of road around Kangaroo Valley that I drove on a few years back.

From memory, I think it was off Kangaroo Valley Way, heading towards one of the water falls i.e. Belmore Falls.

I believe the road goes down a mountain and it's roughly 14km of winding road.

Anyone know where this road is?

i know what road your talking about, my dad rides his moto bike on it all the time. im not sure what the road is called though
1992 Mazda MX5 Turbo | 2004 VW Golf GTI | 2010.5 VW R36 Passat Wagon | 1985 Mazda HBES 929 13b Turbo | 1987 Mazda RX7 FC3S Turbo | KE20 Corolla Coupe

Return to “MX5 Great Twisty Roads”